Full Specs Techno, Samsung Odin, Latest Version Full Setup, How to reset password and username, Oppo R7 Plus Price and Features, IMEI Tool, samsung Galaxy Charging

On Nicknames...

On Nicknames... - we are grateful this blog Full Specs Techno has been a few years can always provide useful information for you, because our goal is to advance your life with the latest technology knowledge that will make your life easier, now we will discuss first about On Nicknames... this information we build from various reliable sources that we collect specifically for you visitors of this blog, please see:

Articles : On Nicknames...
full Link : On Nicknames...
Article family, Article Friendship, Article Humor,

You can also see our article on:


On Nicknames...

I was just thinking the other day about nicknames and in my near 21 years of life I have had a LOT of them. All of which were pretty weird.Obviously, Bella is what I usually go by, but I have answered to a good many of other things too. Some inside jokes, some endearing, but mostly just nonsense. I thought it might be interesting to share some of them (the ones I can remember!) with you.

My NICKNAMES, in no particular order...

  • Scooter
  • Bellachka
  • Bell
  • Buddha Belly
  • Belly Button 
  • Bellarussia
  • Baby Bella Mushroom (and anything else sounding remotely like Bella)
  • Frog
  • 'Shroom
  • Fungus
  • BuhIsPig (my cousin, based on a long story, referred to me as a pig as a baby...)
  • BelaKiss
  • Chris
  • JimBobJo
  • Scarpacci
  • Tom
  • Jacky Isa Rogue/Jro
  • Aisling
  • Nutella
  • Newt
  • Maeve
  • Queen of Heart-Breakers
  • Ms. Scarlet Ramone
  • BellaBing
  • Thrella (because I sign my name like 3ella. B without a line)
  • IKC (I have super unfortunate initials)
  • Baby Sea Otter
  • Ardent....
...There are probably like 3 trillion more which I am forgetting. I just know it.

Currently I only go by a few of those (not because I necessarily want to but because people insist on calling me them. Like Newt. Do I like it? Maybe not. But out of habit, I respond).

The only thing (well...there are more but...) people CANNOT call me is Izzy/Issy. It simply is not acceptable. And only JoJo can get away with calling me "Little IKC".

Feel free to comment and share your nicknames with me! Or just feel free to laugh at mine!



so much information about On Nicknames...

hopefully the information we provide dengn title On Nicknames... can provide benefits for you in determining the gadget that suits your needs.

you just read the article On Nicknames... if you want to bookmark or share please use link http://fullcomicfrenzy.blogspot.com/2012/01/on-nicknames.html there is still a lot of information on this blog if you want to read it please visit other page, umpteen and thank you.

Tag : , , ,
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : On Nicknames...

0 komentar:

Post a Comment