Full Specs Techno, Samsung Odin, Latest Version Full Setup, How to reset password and username, Oppo R7 Plus Price and Features, IMEI Tool, samsung Galaxy Charging

YouTube Stuff

YouTube Stuff - we are grateful this blog Full Specs Techno has been a few years can always provide useful information for you, because our goal is to advance your life with the latest technology knowledge that will make your life easier, now we will discuss first about YouTube Stuff this information we build from various reliable sources that we collect specifically for you visitors of this blog, please see:

Articles : YouTube Stuff
full Link : YouTube Stuff

You can also see our article on:


YouTube Stuff

My YouTube Channel

I have a YouTube channel! I upload one or two times a week, and I make cool videos!

FUN FACT:

I don't have any editing software on my PC, so what do I use? I use my phone.
My editing app is called VivaVideo, and is free on the Google Play Store.
VivaVideo limits me to a 5 minute video length, though. But, other than that, I love uploading
videos!

LINK:

THE LINK IS BROKEN, SO ANNOYED LINK IS ANNOYED.
ANYWAY, JUST GO TO YOUTUBE AND SEARCH:
ELECTRIC0115










My Intro/Outro

My Intro is GoldSolace's old Intro, but I put my name where his was.

CREATOR: GoldSolace
MUSIC: Journey 2014 - K-391
FONT: (I used a custom one from dafont.com) LEMONMILK

My Outro is an edited version of a free Outro called Candy.
This Outro was made in Sony Vegas, so it looks cool.

CREATOR: Official™ Designs
MUSIC: Gold (Twice As Nice Remix) - Sir Sly

NEW STUFF

My latest video is on how to download Duck Hunt on Android! Watch it if you have an Android!



so much information about YouTube Stuff

hopefully the information we provide dengn title YouTube Stuff can provide benefits for you in determining the gadget that suits your needs.

you just read the article YouTube Stuff if you want to bookmark or share please use link http://fullcomicfrenzy.blogspot.com/2014/11/youtube-stuff.html there is still a lot of information on this blog if you want to read it please visit other page, umpteen and thank you.

Tag :
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Tags :

Related : YouTube Stuff

0 komentar:

Post a Comment